A descriptive paragraph that tells clients how good you are and proves that you are the best choice that they’ve made.
Volunteering is to spend or give time willingly for a good purpose without any financial gain. Volunteering before stepping into real working world would help you to prepare for your career and it helps you to become more employable along with enhancing working skills and experience. Employers would recruit the one with volunteering experiences as they recognize the effort. The benefits of volunteering in career planning are:
- improve your job abilities
- obtain relevant and real working experience
- create new friends and broaden your professional network
- express your capability and enthusiasm to employers
- develop and sharpen your leadership skills
Here in UTHM, we do provide an opportunity for students who want to involve in volunteering. Students can learn more regarding volunteerism from Pusat Pembangunan Pelajar which is a center for UTHM’s student, specifically but not limited to talent management, volunteerism, and innovation.